Since 1967, Gerstel GmbH is committed to the development and manufacture of automatic solutions for chemical analysis.
Its main activity is the development of automatic sample preparation systems for gas chromatography / mass spectrometry (GCMS) and liquid chromatography / mass spectrometry (LC / MS).
Gerstel offers automatic solutions aimed at solving the needs of its customers.
As a specialist in sample preparation and introduction, Gerstel can provide complete customized solutions that include GCMS or LCMS with integrated control of the set from its MASTER software.
This innovative software allows the flexible and intuitive control of the application with a few clicks of the mouse, easily customizing the programming of the preparation tasks of pre-injection samples.
Gerstel solutions have been applied successfully in different areas:
• Analysis of drinking water, surface and wastewater, pesticides, PAHs, PCBs, PBDEs, Geosmin, Isoborneol, BTX, THMs, etc., at ng / l levels with excellent reproducibility, linearity and sensitivity. Dedicated systems for compliance with Royal Decree 140 of water for human consumption.
• Analysis of wines and alcoholic beverages: Fungicides and pesticides, aromas, phenols, trichloroanisole, sulfur, 4-ethyl-phenol, 4-ethyl-guaiacol, etc ...
• Analysis of anisoles in cork, both with SPME and with Twisters, at levels of ng / l.
• Bad smells: Anisoles, geosmin, isoborneol, etc ...
• Pesticides in food (with low fat content) using Twisters.
• Drugs of abuse and toxicological analysis in physiological fluids and tissues.
• PCBs in oils.
• Chloramphenicol, antibiotics, acrylamide, toxins, with SPE / LC-MS online ...